Type of Funding:
Estimated Funding Amount:
Quick Wins - up to $125K; Innovation Investment - up to $250K
Friday, April 23, 2021
Letter of Intent Deadline:
Friday, February 19, 2021
- All applications must involve two or more investigators, at least one from Georgia Tech faculty and at least one of whom:
- has a primary faculty appointment in the Emory Department of Pediatrics OR
- is on the professional staff at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. This includes Emory faculty outside of the Department of Pediatrics who are on the Children’s medical staff and all non-faculty clinicians who are on the Children’s medical staff.
- The principal investigator(s) must submit a mid-term progress report.
- Proposal budgets must include administrative support and data support as needed.