Petit Undergraduate Research Scholars Annual Fundraising Dinner
Please join us for a wonderful evening of great food, good music and mingling at our annual fundraising dinner for the Petit Scholars Undergraduate Research Program hosted by the Parker H. Petit Institute for Bioengineering and Bioscience at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Click here to buy a ticket or sponsor on-line.
This event is black-tie optional.
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Location: Piedmont Driving Club
Cocktail reception: 7:00pm
Sponsor's Reception and Wine Tasting - 6:00pm - sponsors levels only
Featured Speaker - Scott Rigsby - The Scott Rigsby Foundation
Presentation title - "Unthinkable"
This program is not possible without the generous support of our sponsors.
Ross Mason - Healthcare Institute for Neuro-Recovery and Innovation (HINRI)
Russ Medford - Salutria Pharmaceuticals
Jim Borders - Novare Group
Tom Callaway - Life Science Partner
Larry Lord - HDR Architecture, Inc
Kelly McCutchen - Georgia Public Policy Foundation
Bob Guldberg - Georgia Tech
David Hartnett - Metro Atlanta Chamber
Bob McNally - GeoVax
Robert M. Nerem - Georgia Tech
Bill Taylor - Mimedix
Jack Tillman - Emory and SJTRI
Megan McDevitt, CMP
- Platinum Sponsor $10,000 - Includes headline sponsorship recognition, two tables of ten, membership to the Friends of the Petit Institute and 12 invitations to the private sponsors' reception. Your logo/name will be included on our website and throughout the event that evening.
- Gold Sponsor $5,000 - Includes sponsorship recognition, one table of ten, membership to the Friends of the Petit Institute and 8 invitations to a sponsors' reception. Your logo/name will be displayed throughout the evening.
- Silver Sponsor $2,500 - Includes program recognition, four dinner tickets, membership to the Friends of the Petit Institute and 4 invitations to a private sponsors' reception.
- Bronze Sponsor $1,000 - Includes two dinner tickets and 2 invitations to a private Sponsors' reception
- Sponsor 2012 Class $4,000 - Sponsor scholars and mentors to attend dinner
- Dinner $250 - per dinner ticket - black-tie optional
How to Sponsor
Sponsor On-line: Click here to learn to sponsor online at the Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze Level or purchase a individual ticket for the dinner.
Sponsor By Check:
If you would like to sponsor by check, please make the check payable to the Georgia Tech Foundation and mail it to:
Parker H. Petit Institute for Bioengineering and Bioscience
Georgia Institute of Technology
Attention: Megan McDevitt
315 Ferst Dr. NW
Atlanta, GA 30332-0363
Questions? Contact Event Director: Megan McDevitt, CMP